Expectations with regards to the
security risk assessment
The client can expect the following from the Security Risk Assessment’s phases and procedures:
- A full analysis of the site’s physical security including intangible aspects.
- Assessment of the community’s exposure to security threats (both internal and external).
- Detailed explanations of existing and future weaknesses with corresponding preventative measures. (This facilitates the understanding of the need for security)
- In-depth research and consultation with security experts spanning over different areas to address unique security needs.
- A Plan for the development of security over a period of 5 to 8 years.
- Several workable solutions encompassing all facets of security.
- Cross-referencing of previous Security Risk Assessment and feedback on progress.