What does a security risk assessment
report consist of?
- In-depth investigation of your physical security in up to 7 different layers working from the outside in.
- Not a Product Assessment, which is a sales pitch for hardware or security services.
- Risk is not determined by formulas or rated in levels from low to high as is done in a Health & Safety Report.
- No quick checklist, walkthrough or guesswork.
- Focusing on all elements of security and not just the hardware.
- The truth about your security status.
- The combination of the 4 main viewpoints in security with the addition of the Risk Assessors viewpoint. (Refer to the Concept document for information regarding the 5 Viewpoints in security)
- Reverse crime engineering.
- The design of an all-encompassing security system.
- Outcome-based solutions.
- Understanding that crime can be prevented through the elimination of opportunity.
- Your personal security textbook which remains a living document.
- Foundation of your security now and into the future.
- Not Risk Management.